From the pier of the Forest museum, one has a view to the Kaidatvedet lakes, which is part of an old winter route from South Finland to Ostrobothnia. The route goes along lakes and rivers and was travelled in the wintertime using horses and sledges. This route was travelled by the king of Sweden, Gustaf II Adolf, in 1626, by an Italian explorer Giuseppe Acerbi in 1799 and by numerous war parties during hundreds of years. Nowadays it is used mostly by tourists.
Coordinates (WGS84): 62.07901, 23.05994See transportation and other services for this place
Keywords: 360-image, ,