Kuninkaanlähde, or King's spring, is located in the southwestern part of Hämeenkangas, by the medieval Kyrönkangas road. The spring got its name when the king of Sweden, Adolph Friedrich, stopped by the spring to drink and have a little pause on his trip to Finland in July 1752.
Nearby attractions: Hämeenkangas, Hämeenkankaan dyynikenttä, Isokeidas mire, Geo-orienteering track of Jämi, History of the airfield of Jämi, The cooking shelter of Koivistonvati, The Koivistonvati kettle hole, The little stream starting from the Kuninkaanlähde spring, The Kylmänmyllynlähde spring, Augmented reality sandbox, At the shore of an ancient island, Niiniharju, Border stone, Ruskalaavu or "The Fall Colour Lean-to shelter", Erratic, The Soininharju esker, The Southern slope of Soininharju, Sand field on Soininharju, Changing landscape of Soininharju, The viewing tower at Soininharju, The formation of a kettle hole, The Uhrilähde spring, Viheräperänkeidas mire
Coordinates (WGS84): 61.77471, 22.52825
Keywords: 360-image, Geosite, Spring, Groundwater, The medieval Kyrönkangas road